jquery question

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:07:59 UTC 2010

Hi Rich,

jQuery UI has a pretty small set of widgets in their latest stable release, version 1.8. Here's a list of the widgets that are keyboard navigable and include ARIA support:

Accordion
Autocomplete
Dialog
Progress bar
Slider

High contrast support is still being worked on, and was not included for any widgets in 1.8. New widgets are being incubated for future releases, and I believe the Paciello Group is working on some of those widgets as well.

Hope this helps,

Colin