Decapod JIRA project

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 31 15:15:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've created a new project in JIRA for Decapod and moved all the
issues from the old Infusion component 'Decapod'.  I created the
following components in the Decapod project: Capture, Documentation,
Export, Infrastructure and Server. Let me know if you think I should
add other components. I've also tried to put all the existing issues
into the correct component - please fix any that you think are
incorrect.

I set the 'fix for' version for all the issues that we've resolved or
closed for 0.3 and I've set the 'affects version' for all the open
issues. If there are any open issues that should be closed, please set
the 'fix for' to 0.3 and the 'affects' to None.

Any new decapod bugs should be filed in the Decapod JIRA project and
will get the new prefix 'DECA' instead of 'FLUID'.

Here's to using our tools effectively to communicate our work!   :)

Michelle