QA testing: Decapod 0.3 bugs

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 30 14:33:23 UTC 2010

Ugh - where's my head these days. We should be running QA off a frozen
version which means that I should have tagged infusion already. We are
going to have to run QA again. If you are ok with the Reorderer bugs
in the the Decapod release, I'll tag now and rerun QA. If not, we'll
wait for the merge, then I'll tag and then we can run QA. It's
probably best to tag now since the changes in the merge are going to
be major. Sound ok?

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project