OSDPL is going offline for some maintenance.

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:59:39 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I could not quickly determine the root cause of some errors
that are appearing on the OSDPL currently. I will need to spend some time at
a later time to fix this.

With the release of Decapod 0.3 on March 31, this means the site will be
offline until then.

I hope this isn't a terrible inconvenience to anyone. If it is, please let
me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks!

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002