FE Design Team VParty: Tuesday, March 30, 2009

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Fri Mar 26 16:39:52 UTC 2010

Hi All;

Alistair, James and I have discussed that it might be a good idea to have a virtual party for our last design team meeting? Listed below are some ideas on how we could have some virtual fun, let me know if you have any other ideas?

- Sign into the Breeze Room (no cameras) as your favorite super hero and have people guess who you are?
- Invite everyone by email to draw on a collaborative mural [http://www.imaginationcubed.com]
- In the Breeze Room (with cameras on) everyone demonstrates finger puppet acts (it could be hilarious) Check out examples: Mamma Mia finger puppet video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uaZETR584] or Fingers breakdance 4! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH35Lde8nWk

This could be the funnest virtual design meeting ever!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Best, Vicki