Kiosk UI design walkthrough for developers & designers (and everyone else)

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 23 19:25:06 UTC 2010

Hello Fluid developers & designers,

After a number of iterations with the DIA, the core aspects of the kiosk UI
design are looking pretty good (specifically, the features & functionality,
interaction behavior, UI layout, and information architecture).

Before Engage is put on pause, we'd like to share with everyone where we are
currently with the kiosk UI design.

We'll be going through it tomorrow (Wednesday, March 23) at 12 PM Vancouver,
3 PM Toronto, 8 PM Barcelona/Paris on Breeze (
http://breeze.yorku.ca/fluidwork).

Cheers,
James