More FSS and Mobile FSS examples

Jacob Farber jacob.farber at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 17 18:13:56 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,
As my last day with the ATRC, March 26th, is fast approaching I would like
to ask you for a favour. I would like to ensure there are virtually no
barriers for people to get their hands dirty with FSS and Mobile FSS, and so
if you have ever used or wanted to use these two CSS systems but found the
current examples were lacking, or perhaps some concepts weren't explained
thoroughly enough, please let me know.

I'm going to be spending the next week or so fleshing out a lot of very
small examples of how to do specific things with FSS and MFSS, and so I
would like to make sure I cover as many real-world scenarios as possible.

Thanks very much!
Jacob

--
Jacob Farber