gomockingbird.com

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:00:57 UTC 2010

Fluid has a "Do-Gooder" license for Balsamiq Mockups for Confluence, which
would allow collaborative editing on drawings and presumably version control
as well. If there's interest in giving this a try, maybe we should get that
installed on the Wiki?

Info on Balsamiq: http://www.balsamiq.com/

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002