Latest UI design committed to the repository

Alistair Jones ajonesolt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:28:34 UTC 2010

Hi Team,

I finally managed to get my pdf / ai file down to a respectable size,
and I committed it to the repository.  I'm not sure if I will be
around in the late evening for an impromptu meeting to review DIA
feedback, but I hope to be.

Leah, I know James said you were interested in maybe grabbing some
things from my pdf so feel free.  Whatever you are working, it would
be great if I could take a look at it tomorrow morning, so if you have
something good going, feel free to hand it off to me.

Cheers,
Alistair