It's out! It's fast!

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:54:25 UTC 2010

Just to clarify, there's something wrong with our Apache setup on the production server that is accounting for slowdown. We use something called AJP to proxy Apache to Tomcat, but it seems to be acting up. Jamon is looking into it, and we'll get it fixed ASAP in order to save you from having to change the home screen icon URL on all 40 of your iPod touches.

Colin