Subject line of French "My Collection" email has strange characters

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 9 15:29:24 UTC 2010

That's a bit weird.

We've tried it on several different machines here. On Yura's Linux box, it
reads fine too (not sure what mail client he was using). On Michelle's Mac
box, the encoding looks strange (using Apple Mail). And on my Mac box, it
looks strange (using Firefox; and I've gone through many different character
encodings).

James