Subject line of French "My Collection" email has strange characters

tona monjo tonamonjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:15:54 UTC 2010

I tested this in French, and in my case (iPhone 3G with OS 3.0.1) it worked
well *(**Votre collection d'objets du musée McCord*).

The body of the message also shows the right characters.

Tona

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 3:56 PM, James William Yoon
<james.yoon at utoronto.ca>wrote:

> Hey Hugues,
>
> I just noticed that when I send a "My Collection" email in French mode, the
> subject line reads: "Votre collection d'objets du musée McCord". (encoding
> problems?)
>
> Cheers,
> James

Tona Monjo
Disseny d'interficies | Diseño de interfaces | Interface design
http://www.tonamonjo.com
T (+34) 654 402 387
Skype: tona.monjo