QA testing cycle for 0.3b complete - two blockers found

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 8 22:32:13 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

We've completed a full QA testing cycle for 0.3b, and found two blockers:

ENGAGE-499: No email received after sending My Collection to self
ENGAGE-504: My Collection "send" email entry dialogue doesn't always come
down fully

We also found a number of non-blocker bugs:

ENGAGE-500: In voice over labes: switch to grid layout/switch to list layout
are used incorrectly when the user looks at the page in grid/list view.
ENGAGE-501: In French-mode VO, alt text for home icons is not
internationalized
ENGAGE-502: In French-mode VO, alt text for navbar icons is not
internationalized
ENGAGE-503: In VO, cannot use "next element" swipe to focus on elements
within an open panel

We'll have a green light for 0.3b once: a) the blockers are fixed, and b)
we've successfully re-QA'd the My Collection functionality.

Thanks, everyone!

Cheers,
James