FE 0.3 bug: When back to anyone of the catalogue index pages, it always displays the grid view

tona monjo tonamonjo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:03:39 UTC 2010

*iPhone 3G with OS 3.0.1* *w/out VO*

* *

*Fluid Engage an exhibition, catalogue QA test plan*

At the full catalogue view, I have switched to list view. I have tapped on
an object and from the artifact’s page, then on the back button (at the
navigation bar) and the full catalogue view appears in grid view (it should
be displayed in list view, as I switched before).

If I come from the grid view, it also appears in grid view (ie, it always
shows the grid view when it gets to this screen).

This applies to  the main catalogue page, as well as to the “view all
objects” and “view all in…” index pages.

This bug is similar –but the opposite- to
ENGAGE-411<http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-411>,
found at the previous QA test. Has been observed both in English and French.