Fluid Engage: Issue with static text accessibility

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:25:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would certainly like to join the conversation. I spent quite some time
last week looking into the problem of announcing or discovering the dynamic
content in web applications on iphone safari with voice over. That problem
seems to be a pretty big challenge since, as far as I'm aware, there's no
way to force voice over cursor to focus on arbitrary elements on the page. I
also looked over a number of web based application (including the ones from
Google) and they all have similar issues with voice over visibility of
dynamic content on the web page.
IRC would be great too to chat about it (today afternoon or the whole day
tomorrow work for me).

Regards,

Yura