Release schedule for Engage 0.3b3 (the fast one)

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:30:15 UTC 2010

Ok, so.

Lots of bugs squashed today, and the app is looking super-fast.

One catch: jQuery UI's Dialog seems to die a horrible death in this "all in one page" world. As a result, My Collection's "Send" feature is broken. Antranig and Michelle are going to dig into the problem and see if they can come up with a fix tomorrow. If anyone else has ideas or fixes, they are welcome! At worst, we'll replace the jQuery UI Dialog with something simpler.

http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/ENGAGE-494

I've updated the daily build so you can try out the fast version in action:

http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/engage/home/home.html

This issue is a blocker, so we're going to have to hold off on QA testing until we can get it squashed. Hugues, it looks like early next week before we can release and deploy Engage 0.3b3 for you. Huge apologies for the inconvenience.

Colin