State of Condensation

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 4 18:50:37 UTC 2010

Hi Antranig,

I added the guestbook and its dependencies to the MyEngage.js file. As
for the location of the MyInfusion.js file I think it is in the
correct place for now. In the standalone version fluid-infusion/src/
webapp doesn't exist and shouldn't exist since fluid-infusion is
already inside src/main/webapp. As for running from Eclipse we would
need to copy MyInfusion.js into the correct place anyway since it is a
build product, so copying it to fluid-infusion/src/webapp doesn't seem
like an onerous step. Is there something I'm missing?

Michelle