Chromeless mode broken

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 4 16:20:37 UTC 2010

Hey,

Not broken, just different. :) Try mobileHome/mobileHome.html instead of home/home.html to see the fast, chromeless version. The old home has gone back to ordinary, slow, chromeful status.

We'll flip the URLs around before release so you don't have to update the home screen icons of 40 iPod touches.

Colin