Fluid daily build site demos are down

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:20:41 UTC 2010

Hi Jamon,

It looks like the Tomcat instance we use on the Fluid daily build server is currently down:

http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/demos/

Most of the build site is hosted in Tomcat, so we're missing our daily unit tests, the Infusion and Engage daily builds, and more. Hopefully the builds are succeeding (I haven't seen any failure notices) and it's just a configuration issue. I'm sure this is one of the inevitable rough edges that come from a server move of this scale, but if you get a chance to take a look at the issue, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,