FLUID-3658 update

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 5 21:19:47 UTC 2010

Antranig, I'm testing Yura's application of your FLUID-3658 branch to
the CollectionSpace code. It's doing a perfect job of rendering the
radio buttons, and we're also able to take advantage of your fix to
FLUID-3663, which is great!

I'm running across a problem using the protoExpander to create the tree
for components decorated with our cspace.makeRepeatable() function. I
haven't yet figured out just what the problem is, but it seems as though
it *might* be related to the combination of
  a) including a protoTree in the options to the decorator and
  b) providing a model as an option to makeProtoExpander().
If the protoTree is not in the options, the error doesn't occur, and if
a model is not supplied as an option to makeProtoExpander(), the error
doesn't occur either (even with the protoTree option to the decorator).

The actual error is the ever-popular "pen is undefined" in
getBeanValue() :-) somewhere deep inside several recursions of
expandLight(), I think.

In case it helps, I've attached the work to date to the relevant CSpace
JIRA:
   http://issues.collectionspace.org/browse/CSPACE-1376
I've only started trying this out on the Acquisitions page so far.

FYI, we're working with a custom build of Infusion, built from r9907 of
the FLUID-3658 branch. Yura can confirm this, but I believe we're
avoiding the head because some tests are still failing?

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto