Engage: Code entry screen

Sambhavi Chandrashekar sambhavic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:30:10 UTC 2010

Hi Colin,

> Just for clarification, these issues you're encountering--are they on
object code entry screen or the artifact view screen? I think it's probably
the latter, but wanted to double-check.

I found the issue on this page:
http://unistud.asteasolutions.net:11930/engage/artifacts/view.html?q=M15909&db=mccord

I suppose it is the artifact view screen. I got there by entering an object
code here:
http://unistud.asteasolutions.net:11930/engage/codeEntry/codeEntry.html

Will check more thoroughly for this in a day.

Sam