Fwd: Engage: Code entry screen

Sambhavi Chandrashekar sambhavic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 09:04:22 UTC 2010

Hi Sveto,

This works cool with Safari on Mac!

I noticed now that the collapse button has the alt-text 'Expand description'
(the same as the expand button). This might not be for you, Sveto, but I
hope it is changed by whoever is doing that part.

Just wondering if we could use 'More' for the Plus button and 'Less' for the
Minus button. Perhaps there are reasons for using the current alt-texts.

Thanks.

Sam