Engage: Code entry screen

Svetoslav Nedkov snedkov at asteasolutions.com
Sat Jan 30 08:00:09 UTC 2010

I apologize for the non-functional example. I feel real silly because
the iPhone was just indicating that things were not working, without
redirection being the reason. The reason was a missing include that
seems to work when I'm accessing the page from my local machine (I still
have to find out why).

So now you can see the page in action at:

http://unistud.asteasolutions.net:11930/engage/codeEntry/codeEntry.html