Engage: Code entry screen

Svetoslav Nedkov snedkov at asteasolutions.com
Fri Jan 29 16:23:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

The object code entry screen for Engage is near ready.

You can check out the code at:

https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/scratchpad/objectCodeEntry

I have also a running version on my computer:

http://unistud.asteasolutions.net:11930/engage/codeEntry/codeEntry.html

The valid object codes are all the even numbers from 00 to 94.

There is a problem with the javascript redirect in iPhone Safari that I
wasn't able to resolve. For now I searched the web for an answer but
without success. I tried to change document.location, window.location
and location.href but none of them works.

Also the images I use for the digit buttons are with a height that makes
the bottom row go outside of the screen, but I guess this will be solved
with the real icons.

To finish with the component I still have to write some unit tests.

Regards,

Svetoslav