Question to the developers: what format do you want the icons in?

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 28 17:41:17 UTC 2010

Hullo folks,

We have a bunch of icons and graphic assets. You need them. How do we get
them to you?

Thoughts/questions:
- .png w/ transparency seems like the best way to go
- For buttons, I understand that mFSS provides CSS-based buttons, so it
seems all you need is the actual graphic inside them
- Should we just email them to you? Slip them into the repository (if so,
which one?)?
- Should we ship the icons so that icons of the same type are all exactly
the same size (i.e., include a transparent trim buffer around the icons), or
should we ship them fully trimmed? (i.e., the graphic itself will touch the
image border; the icons of the same type will be roughly the same size, but
a few pixels off from each other)

Cheers,
James