Update on status of Decapod

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Thu Jan 28 17:26:56 UTC 2010

Good afternoon Jonathan,

Thanks for the update.  Can you please post to the fluid-work list
when the Decapod pages are updated on the Wiki?  This project is of
particular interest to me as it is a tool that can aid in the task of
making access to information equitable for a broad range of persons
with disabilities.

Most importantly I hope that Decapod will be perceivable,
understandable and operable to a broad range of individuals with
disabilities, so that they can digitize their own materials, in
situations where such effort is unfortunately necessary.

Thanks for the great work,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt