FE logotype + mobile icons.

Jorge Ferrera jferrerav at uoc.edu
Thu Jan 28 16:36:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've upload to the wiki all the Fluid Engage logotype designs in which we've
been working on (me, James and Tona).

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Engage+logotype

All were made in various iterations (usually three or four designs each)
that we used to discuss to decide the following step. All this work finally
led us to choose the F version, the one with "many dots", in which we're
still working to decide the right typeface and colour. I will upload a logo
kit to the wiki with the final version when ready.

I've also created a wiki page for the icons that you already have seen that
we've made for the mobile:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Icons

Thanks for taking a look!
Best,