Keyboard accessibility: changing tab order

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:08:56 UTC 2010

Hi Everett,

Yes, I completely agree that focus should follow the visual flow of the page. It can be so confusing for everyone when the tab order bounces around the page incomprehensibly.

As for the target platform for Decapod: the command line image processing routines at the heart of Decapod are built and tested on Linux. For a local client/server installation, we'll assume Linux with a modern, capable browser. That probably means Firefox, but as with everything Fluidic, we're trying to support a good range of A-grade browsers.

Thanks again for your feedback on all of this, it's super-invaluable. Keep it up!

Colin