Engage nightly build broken

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue Jan 26 19:15:37 UTC 2010

"I cannot tell a lie" - it was I who broke the build. In my confused
mind when going home last night I had been imagining that the WAR build
was not used except near release time and that it might not be too
destructive to have it broken for a day... but that was clearly a silly
idea! I guess this does point towards the merits of the "git-like"
technologies where it would be possible to make a "going-home" commit
without either branching 3 projects or breaking things for everyone :P

Thanks to Michelle for catching and fixing this problem, and apologies
to all.

Antranig.