Engage nightly build broken

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 26 17:43:35 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

The nightly build is now back. You can get at the mobile home screen
here: http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/engage/home/home.html

The issue was that the standalone config file is not quite up to date
with the most recent code base. It still requires some changes in
order to get the old demo working again but everyone should be able to
work off what is available through the home screen.

Michelle