Engage nightly build broken

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 26 17:01:18 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

It looks like a recent commit has broken the nightly build. This is a
particularly bad time as we have people who are trying to write test
plans and designers who are  ensuring that as the developers furiously
churn out code we stay true to the designs. Developers, please test
before you commit - and don't forget to keep the stand alone config
file up to date. Just because something works for you when you run it
from Eclipse does not mean it will work on the nightly build. We are
in the unfortunate place where we don't have comprehensive unit tests
to catch regressions. That means that there is a greater
responsibility on committers.

This is meant to be a reminder to all of us. I haven't yet looked into
what is broken but will do so now. And if it's me who broke the build
I apologize in advance.

Michelle