OT: Information on Toronto Public Library accessibility

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Tue Jan 26 16:39:30 UTC 2010

Good afternoon Vicki,

The two workstations that I am speaking of are setup to allow
individuals with print impairments to digitize printed materials.  To
the best of my knowledge the workstations consist of a computer, a
scanner and the Kurzweil 1000 application.  One of these workstations
is located in a North York branch, the other is at the Reference
library at Yonge and Bloor.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter