This week in Engage Development

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 26 16:10:30 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've just finished creating the JIRAs that we will be working on this
week for Engage. Developers, as you work on things please remember to
keep your JIRA issues updated - particularly important when I've
created them since I tend to create very terse JIRAs. I tried to find
existing JIRAs where I could - if you know of an existing JIRA for
which I've created a duplicate, please close mine as a duplicate and
let everyone know what the appropriate JIRA number is.

The work for this week - as lined out by Colin's wiki page http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/UZ6z
  is:

Navigation Bar:
ENGAGE-292

Bilingual Support:
ENGAGE-283, ENGAGE-284 (including subtasks)

Improve Navigation:
ENGAGE-186, ENGAGE-269, ENGAGE-241, ENGAGE-244

Object Code Entry:
ENGAGE-293, ENGAGE-294

Thanks,

Michelle