Proposal for building component trees - "protoComponents", and I18N chat tomorrow (Monday 25th 11am EST)

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 25 20:46:45 UTC 2010

On 25-Jan-10, at 2:42 PM, Colin Clark wrote:

> Can you elaborate on what you mean by "selection and repetition?"

Renderer components for selections (checkboxes, radio buttons, pull-
downs), and components for rendering multiple "rows" of data. The
proto-expander doesn't yet deal with these types of components.

I do know that I can use the proto-expander as it is now for the
simpler component types, and then add these more complicated
components to the expanded tree. I'm just interested to know what the
timeline is for these more powerful forms of expansion, so that I can
plan my implementation strategy :-)

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto