Fwd: [Commits] svn commit: 9119

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:43:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I had been meaning to let everyone know that I would be working on the catalogue page over the weekend, but wasn't sure if I'd get a chance. Then when I did start working on it, I forgot about the e-mail.

Anyways... I have put in some time on it and have committed some code to the repository. There are still some key areas that need to be addressed (see commit log below). I'll try to squeeze in a bit more, before tomorrow.

- Justin

Begin forwarded message: