Cspace 4.0 - looking good!!

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Sun Jan 24 00:47:59 UTC 2010

On 22-Jan-10, at 1:51 PM, Victoria Moulder wrote:

> Hi Anastasia,
>
> I just test drove Cspace 4.0 http://www.collectionspace.org
>
> It is very easy to use!
>
> Best, Vicki

Vicki, thanks for having a look! I'm glad you liked it. We're still
early in the project, and it will evolve, but it's really coming
along. We welcome any comments you might have.

Anastasia Cheetham                     a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project    http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre  /  University of Toronto

          "In the beginning the Universe was created.
           This has made a lot of people very angry
           and been widely regarded as a bad move."
                -- Restaurant at the End of the Universe