Aptana 2.0 -- worth the upgrade?

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 23 20:05:13 UTC 2010

A slightly off-topic question to my favorite front-end developers: when I looked at Aptana 2.0 about 2 months ago it was not ready-for-prime-time -- buggy, features missing, and poor importing of projects and settings. I see that they've fixed a lot of bugs in the last 2 months and I'm wondering if anyone is using it and if so whether you are happy with your decision to upgrade.

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer