Fwd: Remaining Exhibition and Catalogue tasks

Yura yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:25:30 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

This is an update of what is left to do in the list for today:
Exhibition Main
       - create nav list for catalogue
ENGAGE-241
       - implement media badges
                ENGAGE-278
Catalogue
- create a preview of items in the catalogue
       - use a nav list that toggles between list and grid
                ENGAGE-244
       - group items by theme
                ENGAGE-279
Catalogue Browse
- implement toggle between nav list and grid
                ENGAGE-244
        - fine tune the data service
ENGAGE-248, ENGAGE, 247, ENGAGE-272
        - implement media badges