Next week's theme is i18n

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 22 15:52:55 UTC 2010

Hey Antranig,

As you know, next week's development theme for Engage 0.3 is internationalization and the ability to support multiple languages throughout the system.

I'm wondering if you'd be willing to kick off the week with a Monday morning quick tech session on i18n and message bundles in the Renderer? Many developers are probably more familiar with the string template style we've used in non-Renderized components, so a quick refresher might be in order.