New home screen sketch for Engage 0.3

tona monjo tonamonjo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:15:01 UTC 2010

Hi Colin,

Really amazing! I've been browsing the application from my iPhone, and it's
exciting to see that it takes form. This will be my favourite link for the
next days!

As James said, if you need anything from the design team, just tell us!

Thanks!!

Tona

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 5:14 AM, Colin Clark <colin.clark at utoronto.ca>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've implemented a very sketchy version of the Engage home screen, which
> allows you to see the various features of the mobile application in a more
> integrated way. We're still missing a lot of the data from McCord, so you'll
> find quite a number of holes and pages that don't work, but this should at
> least give a sneak peek of the new exhibitions screens:
>
> http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/engage/home/home.html
>
> This page is linked to from the daily build server, and will always show
> our most recent progress on the application. At the moment, the page is
> hard-baked for McCord, and I've temporarily linked the old Artifact Browse
> screen to the Collections icon.
>
> I'll also be adding new documents to the database that store basic
> information about each museum so that we can dynamically generate this home
> screen based on context. I'm also planning to do some more review of My
> Collection and get it into trunk soon so we'll be able to see more of the
> experience woven together by early next week.
>
> I must say, it's been super fun working with the mobile FSS for this!
>
> Colin
>
> ---
> Colin Clark
> Technical Lead, Fluid Project
> http://fluidproject.org

Tona Monjo
Disseny d'interficies | Diseño de interfaces | Interface design
http://www.tonamonjo.com