iPod touches at McCord museum

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Thu Jan 21 22:11:33 UTC 2010

Good afternoon,

It's good to hear the the iPod Touches will have OS 3.0.  However, to
the best of my knowledge, an older generation iPod Touch does not have
VoiceOver support, even if it is running 3.0.  At least this is true
for the iPhone 3g.  I am fairly certain that only the newest
generation of iPod Touch supports VoiceOver, regardless of OS version.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt