ENGAGE-265

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 21 18:01:11 UTC 2010

Hi Yura,

I just resolved ENGAGE-265 which involved adding missing services and
views to the engage standalone config. Can you take a look at what I
did and see if I missed any?

I've also started documenting the existing services here: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Engage+Services
It would be good if you could double check this page as well.

In the future we should all remember to keep both config files up to
date so that people in the community who are not developers on Engage
can see what we are up to. Even better is if we update the Engage demo
so it's easy for them to see our new work as we go.

Michelle