Mobile Web Best Practices

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 21 15:04:10 UTC 2010

This is great stuff Sam, thanks for sharing it. The recommendations they
list are quite reasonable, and our designs thus far have been on track with
them. I suspect developers unfamiliar with the W3C mobile recommendations
will also want to take a peek at the document, as some of the guidelines are
at the implementation level (though I imagine the developers are likewise on
track with it).

James