iPod touches at McCord museum

Sambhavi Chandrashekar sambhavic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:58:32 UTC 2010

Hi Colin and James,

The late 2009 releases of iPod Touch 32 GB and 64 GB are equipped with
Voiceover. Do we know if the units to be used during the McCord launch of FE
are of this version? Voiceover has French (Canada) option available as well
to go with the French language option of FE.

If the answer to Q1 is yes and if we expect vision impaired visitors, do we
expect them to be familiar with Voiceover operations on mobile or will there
be assistance available to them in using the iPod Touch with Voiceover?

Sam