Hello

Leah Maestri leahm at sfu.ca
Wed Jan 20 18:07:06 UTC 2010

Hi Sam,
Welcome to the team! I think we met somewhat briefly at the design meeting yesterday but I'll introduce myself properly; my name is Leah and I'm a designer from SFU, Vancouver. My background is in Interaction design, founded in user-centered methods.

Your expertise in accessibility will come in very handy while we design our kiosk interface. I will definitely give the link below a read.

Talk soon,
Leah