Hello

Sambhavi Chandrashekar sambhavic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:54:36 UTC 2010

Hi Fluid community!

Last week I joined Alison and Armin in their efforts to include
accessibility / W3C standards compliance aspects into Fluid QA plans. I come
in one day a week. As a hello gesture I want to share a recent post of mine
giving Web interaction tips for users of the JAWS screen reader, which was a
by-product of my dissertation research interviews & hands-on sessions with
thirteen JAWS users:

http://atrc.utoronto.ca/sambhavi#JAWS%20web%20tips

For those of you interested in human-Web interaction design, this might
provide a glimpse of commonly performed Web actions of screen reader users.

Thanks.

Sam
*Sambhavi Chandrashekar
** Ph.D. Candidate, Faculty of Information, **University of Toronto
**Research Assistant, Adaptive Technology Resource Centre**
* *sambhavi.chandrashekar at utoronto.ca* <sambhavi.chandrashekar at utoronto.ca>
*sambhavic at gmail.com*
*Phone: +1 416 709 6270*