If you have any questions or need clarification on the designs, let us know!

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 19 17:11:10 UTC 2010

Hello Andrea, Sveto, and all other developers working off of the draft 9
mobile designs,

Though it goes without saying, I just wanted to make sure that you all know
that Tona and I are at your disposal to help clarify ambiguities and answer
questions about the mobile designs. The combination of wireframes and
storycards isn't always enough to clearly communicate every nuance in the
design, but person-to-person conversations can help fill a lot of the gaps.

In short: we're here for you, :)

Cheers,
James