Development plan for Engage 0.3 pilot

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Fri Jan 15 16:59:15 UTC 2010

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the big picture view of the Engage 0.3 Development Phases!!

Currently Xiao, Leila and I are conducting preliminary research on the physical kiosk design. Please let me know if you need us to jump ship and work on QA Test Plans.

Otherwise I'll keep our schedules open for testing Feb. 15 - 19/09

Woo hoo - so great to see things coming together!!

Best, Vicki