[Decapod] Updated design for thumbnails (before and after image dewarp)

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 14 20:23:22 UTC 2010

Boyan,

This is a great conversation and I think we're all on the same page.

For the focus issue, I will start a new email thread on that.

I think it'll be good to proceed with working in pairs of pages to start and
see if we can add single page operations later if there is a demand.

I'll start refining the wireframes now with this design.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002