Design - notes from ROM trip

Alison Benjamin alison.benjamin at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 14 19:04:35 UTC 2010

Wow I have bad grammar. What I said:

I'm imagining that while we seek a compelling use case for the kiosk, that
this is a lesser worry, in the sense that there are guidelines/ standards/
best practices we can follow to guide our design and that will help us
provide affordances that make it easy to use for more people.

What I meant:

Seeking a compelling use case for the kiosk is worrying me most, and with
accessibility, what we need to do is seek the guidelines/ standards/ best
practices we can follow to guide our design and that will help us provide
affordances that make it easy to use for more people.

Sorry guys :op
Alison